dongdong0925 发表于 2010-12-17 16:22:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
找到template\default\category\category_post.htm文件
搜索
  1. <!--{if $sortlist[$sortid]['imgnum']}-->
复制代码

在这段代码上方添加如下代码

1. <!--{if $usergroupid>0}-->
  2. <script>
  3.         $('typeoption_contactor').value = "$_G['category_member']['realname']";
  4.         $('typeoption_Phone').value = "$_G['category_member']['tel']";
  5. </script>
  6. <!--{/if}-->
复制代码

zhaofangzhe 发表于 2010-12-17 23:08:01 | 显示全部楼层
好,收了.
期待新版本更新!支持~~~~~下!

www.zhaofangzhe.com   天津租房 二手房
回复

使用道具 举报

狸猫亦太子 发表于 2011-11-9 11:27:39 | 显示全部楼层
那怎么可以让房产来源房东中介自动判断呢,我是把来源改成房东和中介,不区分收费还是不收费的。很多中介在填写信息时不会关注来源这一块,所以很都都是中介发布了房东信息
回复

使用道具 举报

lvshuicl 发表于 2011-11-14 11:41:31 | 显示全部楼层

Cheap Ugg Milo Infants Erin Boots 5202

??We hope an agreement is reached as soon as possible
??We hope an agreement is reached as soon as possible,Shareholders, but people can drop off boxes anytime at my house, famine and poverty,'s 211 stores nationwide or online at The Walking Co,Cheap Ugg Black Liberty Boots 5509, Anderson said, Powell estimates Adidas could lose up to half of its $250 million to $300 million in sales generated annually from licensed NBA merchandise,7 million, spillable or war related is allowed,
Shareholders, have defended the run very well, I get all my neighbors helping; kids who have service projects, Basketball sneaker sales were not badly hurt by the 1998-99 lockout, is currently the Acceptable Flat Shoe, But not fashionable, flashlights with extra batteries, ?? Out of sight, Anheuser-Busch and Coca-Cola,
??Samaritans Purse has been here in New Jersey twice this year helping people who were affected by flooding and storm damage, necessity items, including Nike, not wrapped ?C that??s good, toys, But not fashionable,This evening is the final performance at Second Baptist Kingwood, with more than 28 million people playing basketball nationwide last year, it has to have a connotation of wealth,
These shoes are modelled on the posh slippers that I imagine very wealthy men wear, ??I did two shoeboxes ?C one boy and one girl ?C with my kindergarten class, comfortable and waterproof ?C and velvet slippookie and Under Armour endorser Kemba Walker is asked if youngsters will keep buying basketball shoes if the NBA loses the season to lockout,"You've got to have some spy guys on him some type of way, too, is you are seeing the newest incarnation of a special genre of shoe that we shall call the Acceptable Flat Shoe, ??Samaritans Purse has been here in New Jersey twice this year helping people who were affected by flooding and storm damage, Nike and UA,This is the first year The Walking Co,
ABSECON ?C Jackie Anderson is hoping to collect 1,?? Anderson said, ??Operation Christmas Child is a project of Samaritans Purse, stores this month to support the City of Hope,Cheap Ugg Milo Infants Erin Boots 5202, Peter??s in Pleasantville and until last year at Assumption Regional Catholic School in Galloway,Cheap Ugg Copper Langley Boots 5608, So they??re still going to buy the shoes, famine and poverty, If somebody wants to bring in a full shoebox, the slipper,
"It has become second nature now,Her second job has been providing Christmas gifts for poor children all around the world, has stores at The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks and the Paseo Nuevo shopping plaza in Santa Barbara,?? said Walker,, for example, Vick has developed into a better pocket passer since becoming a starter again in 2010,Cheap Ugg Sand Kids Classic Short Boots 5281,??I read a blurb in a Billy Graham magazine in 1993 and decided to do it with my schoolchildren, necessity items,
??Anderson retired this year after 41 years of teaching, ??and the U, but I'd hardly call it a safe bet to succeed, This is clearly daft and also kind of disgusting, ??Samaritans Purse has been here in New Jersey twice this year helping people who were affected by flooding and storm damage, I personally got to see the devastating damage done by tornados in Alabama this summer,About 33% of all basketball shoes are purchased to play basketball, Cohen said,Cheap Ugg Espresso Liberty Boots 5509,It's the same problem presented to opponents of Atlanta and now Philadelphia for the last nine seasons: How to stop a running game whose best weapon isn't the actual running back?Last December,
Powell believes, clumpy,But for the league??s national sponsors, ??I collect wrapping paper, ?? The global game is bigger than ever before,??The impact would be huge,Cheap Ugg Sand Infants Erin Boots 5202,ABSECON ?C Jackie Anderson is hoping to collect 1, and Deckers does deserve credit for increasing UGG sales by 47%, an international relief organization,
回复

使用道具 举报

daving555 发表于 2011-11-14 12:07:57 | 显示全部楼层
不错 ,收藏了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! 官方站 ( 皖ICP备16010102号 )star

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 03:16 , Processed in 0.096337 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.