拓擎天下 发表于 2011-9-22 14:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
在旧UC备份在新UC下恢复,
这个度过了可以的。
http://www.boscalen.com
回复

使用道具 举报

乐乐居团购网 发表于 2011-11-8 14:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
yooyooh 发表于 2011-9-8 18:13
我也是7.2升级x1.5,选择全新安装的话,论坛界面正常;但如果指定UC路径的话,升级后界面就丢失CSS,原因 ...

怎么解决的?
回复

使用道具 举报

xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-18 01:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
chtois 发表于 2011-9-8 14:00
謝謝你,我轉移過來囉。

成功!

Chtois兄弟,能不能详细说说你是怎样转换的呢?我也正在为此苦恼。请教教我。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| chtois 发表于 2011-11-19 10:30:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 chtois 于 2011-11-19 10:32 编辑
xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-18 01:03
Chtois兄弟,能不能详细说说你是怎样转换的呢?我也正在为此苦恼。请教教我。

我按照步驟教你吧。

1. 建立一個新的目錄,安裝x2程序(注意,不是覆蓋原本的7.2版喔)
新安裝的x2,是要選擇下圖第一項。

2. 安裝完後,將7.2版db中以下數據備份出來成.sql文字檔(不用全部的table,只要備份我列出的table即可)。

cdb_uc_admins
cdb_uc_applications
cdb_uc_domains
cdb_uc_failedlogins
cdb_uc_feeds
cdb_uc_friends
cdb_uc_mailqueue
cdb_uc_memberfields
cdb_uc_members
cdb_uc_mergemembers
cdb_uc_newpm
cdb_uc_notelist
cdb_uc_pms
cdb_uc_protectedmembers
cdb_uc_settings
cdb_uc_sqlcache
cdb_uc_tags
cdb_uc_vars
cdb_uc_usergroups
cdb_uc_validating
cdb_uc_warnings
cdb_uc_words

上述的table,是ucenter使用的。

3. 上傳Discuz_X2_TC_UTF8.zip解開中的utility中的convert目錄到論壇上
4. 執行http://xxxx.com/utility/convert或是http://xxx.com/convert(主要是看你的convert是單獨上傳到主機,還是有包含utility目錄也上傳)
執行過後,選擇下圖紅框框的選項,會花一點時間轉換db(有可能會到15-20鐘左右,看你論壇數據庫有多大)。

5. 將原本7.2下的attachment目錄內的檔案,複製一份到x2版的data/attachment/forum下。(此動作就是讓原本7.2版內以上傳的資料,在x2版也能看到)
6. 開啟上述第二點備份的7.2 sql文字檔,移除cdb_uc_pms表格,因為x2版不會用到此table
    修改所有字串將cdb_uc_字串,更改為pre_ucenter_
7. 再到x2版的db裡面,尋找開頭為pre_ucenter_的所有table,保留pre_ucenter_pm_*的表格外,其餘pre_ucenter_的表格都刪除。
8. 匯入上述第五點已修改過字串的sql檔到x2 db裡。

這樣就成功囉。

若是沒有執行過第六個步驟以後,經過convert轉換的x2,在後台進入ucenter,會看不見所有的會員資料。也就會造成安裝的x2,只有管理員能進入論壇,其餘原本的7.2會員,都無法在新的x2登入,因為ucenter並沒有那些會員的資料。
所以一定要執行第六個以後的步驟。

注意:由7.2升級到x2後,要先告知會員有些資料會不見,請他們自己提前備份。
1. 個人的大頭照
2. 短消息內容

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-22 10:15:21 | 显示全部楼层
chtois 发表于 2011-11-19 10:30
我按照步驟教你吧。

1. 建立一個新的目錄,安裝x2程序(注意,不是覆蓋原本的7.2版喔)

非常感谢你chtois兄弟,你的回答使我有眉目了。请问你是怎样备份为sql文字档的呢?我用其它程式备份,但一般都要分卷的。

再次感谢你的详细说明,我要马上去试验一下。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| chtois 发表于 2011-11-22 16:10:08 | 显示全部楼层
xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-22 10:15
非常感谢你chtois兄弟,你的回答使我有眉目了。请问你是怎样备份为sql文字档的呢?我用其它程式备份,但一 ...

我的主機在美國,是用cpenal的。

他也是用myphpadmin備份。
回复

使用道具 举报

emanser00h 发表于 2011-11-22 19:04:20 | 显示全部楼层

canada goose itv bmv UWM

1, the soldiers asked the company commander: battle, stepping on a mine country? Company commander was furious: by, can we supposed to? Trampled the price of compensation.
2, for a long time ink the information I received your very distressed
I think of death has cut off contacts with the chips hit too far with the tofu with a parachute skip floor
with noodles may have been hanging on the ink you kill me, please I
meal Chengsi I forget
3, if you feel my heart dig dig cool cool, call I call! Talk about feelings, press 1, press 2 to talk about work, talk about life, please press 3, to introduce the object I press 5, I eat, please say so, to borrow money to find I hang up.
4, giraffe, monkey married, filed for divorce after one year giraffe: I do not ever had this kind of jumping up and down the days! Monkeys furious: from the off! Who has seen a mouth had to climb trees pro!
5, Fish said: you pick up. Please receive text messages. Elephant in the center row of the stool,timberland sko ljk lbe PIN, an ant just passing through, it looked up and looked at the mist-shrouded peaks that can not help but sing: Yeah friends claim, this is the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau! ~ ~ ~ ~
7, you have grown up, some things you should know: days, is used to wind and rain; ground, is used to spend a long long grass; I, is used to prove that man is more great; you are used to stew vermicelli.
8, but no band in the railway next to the large paper, do not worry, the train will remind you: pants rub, rub pants, pants rub! No one in the river with a paper on the large, do not worry, the frog will tell you: stick scratch, scratch stick,canada goose, stick stick scratch!
9, but money can not buy a house buy a house, can get marriage but can not buy love, but you can buy watches buy time, money is not everything, but is painful source of your money to me, let me bear the pain of a person now!
10, God, too blue! The sea, salty! Life, too hard! Work, too much trouble,moncler nederland wok wtz DPU! And you, and by chance! Like you, insomnia! See you, too far! Oh, how I can do this? I could not eat like you want to get chopsticks, swallow bowl!
11, give you 12 Lunar New Year, I wish you a smart as a mouse, strong as an ox, tiger, such as bold, cute, such as rabbits, self-confidence as a dragon, like a snake charm, romance, such as horses, tame, such as sheep,uggs nederland, naughty, such as monkeys, beautiful, such as chicken, loyal as a dog, looks like a pig!
12, accidentally stepped on chimpanzee stool pulling gibbon, gibbon gentle and carefully cleaned to help their love after they, and others asked how they come together? Chimpanzees with emotion, said: ape dung! Are ape dung ah!
13, lions and bears were in Shupang stool, a month later, the Lions found themselves bear the stool next to the tree than the trees grow thick, so that the one full of vicissitudes of philosophy - Bear Lion feces than they!
14, thought a number, use it with 52.8, multiplied by 5, then by district 3.9343, divided by 0.5, and finally thought that the number of minus ten times, the answer is very romantic Oh!
15, you put the ring in the office the old fart, my colleagues could not help but say you can not fail to speak out. Then I would see you sitting there rocking to and fro shook, ask what you're doing, you reply that I tune into the vibration of it!
16, Dear God, please bless those who do not call me, do not pass messages to me, not to miss my friends: May the Lord fell into the toilet to their mobile phone go it, Amen!
17, the legend you can hard, and lying in the account for four cross-theater seats, people call you up, you only hum twice fixed place, the security came, said: friends cruel Which of the aisle? Your teeth, said: fell off the upstairs hallway!
18, you think you think you read, you find a painter to paint, paste in your cup, drink all day looking at you - happy? A cup of boiling water being burnt to death you!
19, Dear user, then we deduct from your bill 20 yuan dedicated to the Palestinian national liberation, for all the PNA decided to give you the name of the Arab world lofty title: The. Saleh Pakistan!
20, knowledge of the United States, is make a loss; the beauty of poetry is to incite men derailment; beauty of a woman, is so stupid no regrets; men of the United States, is lying right white Day hell.
21, I only care about you care about is whether I care about, I care about you care about, I care about you and care about you I care I care about you, like I care about you care about, small for gestational age see dizzy you!
22, heard of it? Review of past lives of 500 times, only in exchange for a life rub shoulders, like you and me so close friends, last generation do not seem to light his mother turning back!
23, two counterfeiting of currency denomination of careless create counterfeit $ 15, they decided to spend to get the remote mountainous areas, when they get a 15 yuan to buy a $ 1 of candied fruit is good, they cried, farmers find their two 7's.
24, your portrayal of life: old learn to take a bath - pig self-cleaning; two-year-old brilliant - when pigs Mao; three-year-old find a job - Pig career; four year-old hired servants - pigs were domestic helpers; five-year-old learn to play basketball - Pigs vote,moncler giacca donna obh qnp HXW!
25, a year-old boy took a year-old girl's hand and said: The little boy said: I and they had a falling out, and almost beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, apes and some that you like, too much! Did not see you as a pig!
27, one day, I told you you are a pig, you say: I am a pig strange. So I started to call you pig strange. Finally one day in front of you could not help but loudly declared: I am not a pig strange!
28, the most popular during the war in Iraq three words: peace peace, war, war. that found, to link these three English words read aloud three times, you will uncover a great historical mystery.
29, people will fall in love,ugg outlet, not special;
cows eat grass, not special ;
pigs will be by phone, only special;
also press! God really pig! Wow thiazolyl! Will laugh! Spent pig really cool!
30, there are two words always wanted to say to you, today finally bring courage: the first one, I love you I love you; the second sentence, the first sentence really do not
31, psychological tests:
self that IQ pricey down by
feel quite humorous down by
feel pretty attractive also down by
feel very handsome looks down at
test results:
very shameless
32, in the vicissitudes of your brow I see in your eyes I see the confidence in your forehead I see the years, I am in your Chunchi Jian see leeks, go brush your teeth!
33, a patient to the doctor complaining of indigestion: I recently very normal,canada goose norge, what to eat what pull, pull eating cucumber cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? A doctor was silent a moment, that you can only eat shit up.
34, a Mr. Zhang, left the company's personnel department, one day go to the bar, bartender says: Patrick, I heard you recently quit the personnel now? ! Zhang heard great panic, bartenders busy changed, I heard you are not personnel now? !
35, a frog swimming strayed into the female genitals, leaving a suicide note suicide a few days later the frog: this hole is incredible! Pound stick every day, attend a lecture to drink soup, but suddenly suddenly much less, you want to run out, covered with a Whisper, with so living, dead as well.
36, this may be the last time I send text messages to you, I hesitate to sue does not tell you, I have to go to Beijing, I have no idea, really! Old nonsense to me when he quit the General Secretary
37,canada goose jakke, beetles and mosquitoes love, Lang: You Han career? Mosquito: nurses, injections of children, do you? Beetles smiles: fate Na, peers, I was pinching the bureau of Chinese medicine pills
38,canada goose jakke, a Miss United States abortion, the doctor deliberately get the pain, Miss shouting: pain! Can not stand! Doctor: they have to stand by, who told Hello not come to me by the time.
39, ramen shop counter, a beautiful girl is waiting in line. To her, ramen master asked: Do you want thick or thin? Girl A: What I ate what bit you.
40, bookstore sales with a straight face: Do not look, here is selling books is not the library! Customer: What do you attitude, not a little smile. Salesperson: You are to buy books, or to buy a laugh?
41, a meteor across the sky, I hastened to promise a wish, hope you can become more beautiful, knows just finished Xu wish meteor I sincerely difficult is not it? !
42, an accident the boy to donate blood, his girlfriend, after breaking his blood also asked the boy, the girl fiercely to throw sanitary napkins in the boy's face: also you hire! Day hell.
回复

使用道具 举报

xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-23 00:00:54 | 显示全部楼层
chtois 发表于 2011-11-22 16:10
我的主機在美國,是用cpenal的。

他也是用myphpadmin備份。

chtois大大,感激之情,无以名状。我已经按照你的step-by-step,完全成功了。其实只要敢于尝试,是可以成功的。

再次感谢你。
回复

使用道具 举报

a56251 发表于 2011-11-23 05:58:53 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| chtois 发表于 2011-11-23 20:48:28 | 显示全部楼层
xutianwei 发表于 2011-11-23 00:00
chtois大大,感激之情,无以名状。我已经按照你的step-by-step,完全成功了。其实只要敢于尝试,是可以成 ...

恩,你成功就好了。

也沒枉費我一個字一個字的打教學出來。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! 官方站 ( 皖ICP备16010102号 )star

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:28 , Processed in 0.115201 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.