QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

Re-publish Discuz!X 2.0 Multilanguage version - Full

[复制链接]
vituocgia 发表于 2011-10-9 03:37:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 vituocgia 于 2011-10-9 03:45 编辑

Hi all!
From now on i will share all of my Discuz!X 2.0 Multi-Language version for everyone, and hope you and i can make Discuz!X become more usefull for us...
This is full of my work for the Discuz!X 2.0 multi-language, you can see my demo at: http://we.ecms.asia/
In this modded version you can add many language package as you have the translation files for your discuz (Example: You have 4 language package: Zh-cn,Zh-tw,En-Us,Vi-vn and js translated on your PC, you only need make new folder and copy translated files like it language content and paste to /source/language/"Language_Nam_Folder", and do same with the static/js)

I did not make the translate for menu and Nav bar so you in this package cause now i dont have time do work with this (i'm waiting for discuz! X 2.5 realse)...
I've created new google code project and if you would like to have the best of Discuz! X 2.0 multi language please go to  http://code.google.com/p/dcv-multi-language/issues/list and make issue to help me improve and bug fix...

The full link for download: http://code.google.com/p/dcv-multi-language/downloads/list

About this realse:
1. Just download file at download list and upload it to your website server (FTP, File manager...) and extract it then you need to restore the install/index.rar archive to run install program (I'm using Vietnamese language for this install wizard, so you can use your own /install/include/install_lang.php file for install).
2. The Area data in this realease is changed to Vietnam area name @@ - It's usefull for vietnamese, you can change to your area location by replace common_district_1.sql,...,common_district_3.sql.
3. I've changed many files and marked by "//Mr.Điệp", if you would like to see what changed please search in all of files (By using dreaweaver...).
4. SEO rewrite are edited and updated.
5. Credits:
Discuz! Team (I love Discuz)

Mr.Diep - ECMS.ASIA

armr 发表于 2011-10-31 23:21:06 | 显示全部楼层
good job, well done!!
回复

使用道具 举报

armr 发表于 2011-10-31 23:23:33 | 显示全部楼层
why I saw your demo site is Vietnamese version, what happened?
回复

使用道具 举报

vot 发表于 2011-11-1 00:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
armr 发表于 2011-10-31 23:23
why I saw your demo site is Vietnamese version, what happened?

It is because of default language at that site is Vietnamese.
Do you want to see the English by default, switchable to Vietnamese?
Such live demo is at codersclub.org/discuzx/
(It is used the Vietnamese language pack from we.ecms.asia )

回复

使用道具 举报

armr 发表于 2011-11-2 01:19:08 | 显示全部楼层
vot 发表于 2011-10-31 23:07
It is because of default language at that site is Vietnamese.
Do you want to see the English by d ...

oha...thanks for your reply, in fact, I need Vietnamese version, Because I have a Chinese version forum for the Chinese who living in Vietnam, I wanna know more details as follow..

1. how does it works for the SEO, I'm worry about SE will thinking the thread was repeated.
2. some pictures like "post" "reply" button, how to change the language,  I know this inside the template folder , so can we fixed this?
回复

使用道具 举报

vot 发表于 2011-11-2 01:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
1) For now any page have the same URL for different languages.
Do you want another behavior?
Publish your suggestion at my forum!

2) There are 2 methods to solve the problem with images:
a) Move all language-specific images into the language pack folder (and recode)
b) Remove all the drawn text from common used images, and a textual writing over the blank drawn buttons.
Your suggestions are welcome.
回复

使用道具 举报

zwd1852 发表于 2011-11-29 00:03:36 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

3541sd1 发表于 2011-11-29 00:50:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

serzsdz 发表于 2011-11-29 04:43:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! 官方站 ( 皖ICP备16010102号 )star

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:28 , Processed in 0.102408 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.